One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I idealistically said that money was not a factor.’
- ‘I suppose I have been guilty myself of expediency, in being less than idealistically all-embracing of the boat-people issue!’
- ‘Rather, they idealistically tend to believe that we should use our unparalleled military power judiciously and in concert with the United Nations.’
- ‘‘It sounds idealistically trite now,’ she says.’
- ‘I mean, there is, I think a sense in the country that promoting liberty is the right place for America to be both idealistically and practically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.