One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘It sounds idealistically trite now,’ she says.’
- ‘Rather, they idealistically tend to believe that we should use our unparalleled military power judiciously and in concert with the United Nations.’
- ‘I mean, there is, I think a sense in the country that promoting liberty is the right place for America to be both idealistically and practically.’
- ‘I suppose I have been guilty myself of expediency, in being less than idealistically all-embracing of the boat-people issue!’
- ‘I idealistically said that money was not a factor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.