One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US state of Idaho or its inhabitants.‘the Idahoan woods’
- ‘Idaho Taco: A jumbo Idahoan potato is baked, opened and then loaded to the brim with your favourite taco toppings.’
- ‘it is still somewhat amazing, considering the conservative heritage of Idaho politics, to realize the influence that Kennedy had with Idahoan politicians.’
- ‘I've lived quite a few years through mountainous, rural Idahoan winters and survived them.’
- ‘Let us inspire you with our collection of real Idahoan recipes today!’
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Idaho.‘a daunting task for the Idahoan’
- ‘However, how the plan will impact Idahoans has drawn conflicting reports from various organizations.’
- ‘He had started to climb down the bluff to fish for sea perch from the rocks below, something the Idahoan has done for decades.’
- ‘By 1980, only 17 percent of Idahoans were employed in agriculture or mining, and by 2009 that number had dropped even further, to 3.9 percent.’
- ‘The religiously minded, home-schooled Idahoan also spent time at a Buddhist monastery and tried to join the French foreign legion.’
- ‘Every Idahoan deserves the peace of mind that police officers know the law.’
- ‘This decision reflects the fact that all Idahoans benefit when its energy consumers can invest in local, clean solar energy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.