One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Twelve sets of drawings enhance our understanding of iconographical details and make the discussion easier to follow.’
- ‘This meticulous preservation of historical prototypes from copy to copy articulates a distinctly iconographical realism.’
- ‘Or else, they may appear as a goon squad, gate-crashing an art gallery, seizing and burning contemporary paintings that they find contrary to their iconographical tastes.’
- ‘The decorative, formal and iconographical nature of the artworks veil the confused personal tensions always present in relationships.’
- ‘Paintings (or rather pictures - it's often hard to see the difference) usually have some significant internal, technical, symbolic, iconographical detail which belongs to a tradition of other comparable things.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.