One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The decorative, formal and iconographical nature of the artworks veil the confused personal tensions always present in relationships.’
- ‘This meticulous preservation of historical prototypes from copy to copy articulates a distinctly iconographical realism.’
- ‘Twelve sets of drawings enhance our understanding of iconographical details and make the discussion easier to follow.’
- ‘Paintings (or rather pictures - it's often hard to see the difference) usually have some significant internal, technical, symbolic, iconographical detail which belongs to a tradition of other comparable things.’
- ‘Or else, they may appear as a goon squad, gate-crashing an art gallery, seizing and burning contemporary paintings that they find contrary to their iconographical tastes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.