One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From connoisseurs to iconographers to social historians, the quest for clarity within the shadowy realms of origins, meanings, contexts has long been of compulsive importance.’
- ‘Few know that Edmonton is home to an iconographer with the talent of an old master.’
- ‘And her specially favoured animals, the deer, the tur or the wild goat, into whose form she sometimes changed herself, could be used by the Christian iconographers to represent Satan himself.’
- ‘By the late mid-fifteenth century, the visual rhetoric of Western Catholicism could be said to reside firmly in the hands of private providers overseen by commissioning bishops and scholarly iconographers.’
- ‘She lives as a hermit in a cottage outside the village where she carries out her work as an iconographer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.