One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Reformation reacted iconoclastically to all religious imagery, with the loss of much stained glass, though heraldic windows for private houses and some churches were still produced.’
- ‘Gray, more iconoclastically, declares the universal truth that ‘democracy and the free market are rivals, not allies’.’
- ‘Many have come to revere him as an iconoclastically charming artist or even a sort of outsider artist, while just as many really can't stand the guy.’
- ‘Scouse wit undercuts bombastic couplet, and the text is presented irreverently and iconoclastically.’
- ‘I know someone who iconoclastically called their child Gingham Blueberry, and it had no ill effects whatsoever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.