One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And that particular ickiness about the flag - which afflicts even practical leftists who have no qualms about power or working within the system - is a big part of what's holding us back from that goal.’
- ‘I had only written about one thousand words yesterday when I had to stop due to a rare headache and a general feeling of ickiness.’
- ‘And it seems to me that your question isn't really about this guy, it's more about how to handle the ickiness of living in an all-white, all-rich town.’
- ‘And the sophomores wander into the debate and decide based on their level of ickiness or decide that one term fits all under the law of God.’
- ‘I guess I was just having a bad day, and all of that ickiness was just adding up, and hitting me where it hurts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.