One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ice dancing
- ‘‘I have always been an ice dancer,’ McCullough stated.’
- ‘‘I spent most of my early skating years, before becoming an ice dancer, doing singles,’ Roberts said.’
- ‘But I didn't have the desire to be an ice dancer and I'm too tall for pairs.’
- ‘My father wanted me to be a dancer and my mother wanted me to be a skater so I became an ice dancer.’
- ‘O'Keefe's older sister, Keelin, is a gold level ice dancer, but no longer competes since she is attending the U.S. Air Force Academy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.