One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Clinical iatrogenesis is the injury done to patients by ineffective, toxic, and unsafe treatments.’
- ‘Familiarity with these commonly-occurring disorders helps the nurse prevent unnecessary iatrogenesis and promote optimal function of the aging patient.’
- ‘A thorough assessment is essential to rule out iatrogenesis and treatable contributing causes.’
- ‘This argument has parallels with Illich's thesis of clinical iatrogenesis and related theories of commerciogenic illness.’
- ‘His interests include adult psychopathology and psychotherapy, the repressed memory controversy, and the phenomenon of iatrogenesis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.