One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He may be considered a distant ancestor of the iatrochemists of the Sixteenth Century.’
- ‘Significantly, Hippocrates was the only author in the medical canon to be appreciated even by the iconoclastic iatrochemists.’
- ‘A little later, the Arab iatrochemist Avicenna recognized the toxic properties of white arsenic.’
- ‘Some of these lives overlapped, especially in his role as an iatrochemist or medicinal chemist.’
- ‘The iatrochemists had a shadowy consciousness of the etheric body, the iatromechanists had none.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.