One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of geography concerned with the determination and mapping of the relative elevation of areas of land.
- ‘The DCW supplemental point hypsography layer represents locations and values of collapsed contours.’
- ‘All input hypsography and hydrography data were appended and trimmed to cover the areas for each processing block.’
- ‘The hypsography layer contains ground surface elevation information in the form of contour lines.’
- ‘Notice that the hypsography data also include valuable information in the Elevation field.’
- ‘The hypsography polygons are coded to form elevation zones, as indicated in the classification scheme below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.