One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These data have been produced by photogrammetric methods and by scanning, tagging, vectorizing, and gridding of hypsographic map separates.’
- ‘DEM data derived from hypsographic and hydrographic data digitizing are entered into the Level - 2 category.’
- ‘After hypsographic files are warped, they are used as input to generate vector lines from a raster-to-vector program.’
- ‘Of these techniques, the derivation of DEM's from vector hypsographic and hydrographic data produces the most accurate model.’
- ‘The first step in the process is a binary scanning of the hypsographic separation of the original map.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.