One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This issue is of minor importance in most instances of either pure hemorrhagic or hypovolemic shock.’
- ‘The benefits are prevention of recurrent splenic sequestration crises and reduction of the risk of hypovolemic shock and morbidity.’
- ‘Of these latter four patients, three were found to be hypovolemic, and one patient with sepsis had severe myocardial depression.’
- ‘He was in hypovolemic shock when he arrived in the ER.’
- ‘Less commonly, ectopic pregnancy presents with pain radiating to the shoulder, vaginal bleeding, syncope and/or hypovolemic shock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.