One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Less commonly, ectopic pregnancy presents with pain radiating to the shoulder, vaginal bleeding, syncope and/or hypovolemic shock.’
- ‘The benefits are prevention of recurrent splenic sequestration crises and reduction of the risk of hypovolemic shock and morbidity.’
- ‘Of these latter four patients, three were found to be hypovolemic, and one patient with sepsis had severe myocardial depression.’
- ‘He was in hypovolemic shock when he arrived in the ER.’
- ‘This issue is of minor importance in most instances of either pure hemorrhagic or hypovolemic shock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.