One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With this knowledge, the effects of hypotonicity were assessed by comparing the responses of an isotonic to a hypotonic solution.’
- ‘We investigated the effects of hyper- and hypotonicity on ion transport processes.’
- ‘In conditions of hypotonicity, ADH is normally suppressed, and a dilute urine is excreted.’
- ‘Symptoms are related to the plasma hypotonicity that is secondary to water retention.’
- ‘Hyponatremia is most commonly associated with states of hypotonicity; however, it can also occur in states of normal or high osmolarity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.