One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A victim who is not breathing should not be assumed to be dead: a hypothermic person does not need to breathe very much.’
- ‘Flushing the lungs with a hypothermic preservation solution should therefore still be recommended.’
- ‘Improvements in the surgical procedure including reducing the hypothermic circulatory arrest time may improve outcome.’
- ‘The dynamic modulus of elasticity decreased in a linear fashion over 60 days of hypothermic storage.’
- ‘Everett was put into a hypothermic state, his temperature lowered with an icy cold saline solution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.