One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After destruction of the property by fire, the insurer repaid the hypothecary loans to the lender.’
- ‘If in Spain it is simple enough to receive a hypothecary credit, in Italy it is a difficult process.’
- ‘By way of analogy, an offer to lease would similarly not bind a mortgage or hypothecary lender.’
- ‘The insurance of your real estate will be precisely tailored to the parameters of your hypothecary loan.’
- ‘In the all-Russian scales hypothecary crediting can become one of variants of its decision.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.