One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Speech could not be the hypostatical reality that became incarnate in Jesus.’
- ‘To this passage, also, the hypostatical union is the only key.’
- ‘And so what is proper to each nature, by reason of the hypostatical union, is ascribed to the whole person.’
- ‘His word seems to be an almost hypostatical entity.’
- ‘What is the difference between the hypostatical union, and the mystical union that is between Christ and believers?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.