One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Speech could not be the hypostatical reality that became incarnate in Jesus.’
- ‘What is the difference between the hypostatical union, and the mystical union that is between Christ and believers?’
- ‘His word seems to be an almost hypostatical entity.’
- ‘And so what is proper to each nature, by reason of the hypostatical union, is ascribed to the whole person.’
- ‘To this passage, also, the hypostatical union is the only key.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.