One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inadequate pigmentation of the skin.
- ‘Other disadvantages include possible hypopigmentation, discomfort during the freezing process, and delayed healing.’
- ‘He said that it was the worst hypopigmentation that he had ever seen.’
- ‘The other major side effect of cryosurgery for this lesion is hypopigmentation.’
- ‘Side effects are few, but may include tendon rupture, infection, steroid flare, hypopigmentation, and soft tissue atrophy.’
- ‘Once the lesions have resolved, there may be transient hyper- or hypopigmentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.