One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These neurons project axons to the median eminence where they secrete CRH into the hypophysial portal blood.’
- ‘The hypophyseal fossa is filled with sediment.’
- ‘Gametogenesis appeared to be unaffected by hypophysectomy suggesting that the hagfish gonad was independent of hypophysial gonadotropic control.’
- ‘An embryonic remnant, it opens in the hypophyseal fossa, traversing the sphenoid body.’
- ‘There were also anastomoses with the superior hypophyseal artery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.