One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An embryonic remnant, it opens in the hypophyseal fossa, traversing the sphenoid body.’
- ‘The hypophyseal fossa is filled with sediment.’
- ‘There were also anastomoses with the superior hypophyseal artery.’
- ‘Gametogenesis appeared to be unaffected by hypophysectomy suggesting that the hagfish gonad was independent of hypophysial gonadotropic control.’
- ‘These neurons project axons to the median eminence where they secrete CRH into the hypophysial portal blood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.