One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All we need to do is alter our formula for hyponymy slightly and we come up with another formula for synonymy.’
- ‘Thus we see that lexical elements can surface different hyponymies depending on the inclusion chain that is followed.’
- ‘As indicated in the definition, the obtained ordering is interpreted as the semantic relation of hyponymy on the set of concepts.’
- ‘In this paper we present a more theoretical insight into the nature of hyponymy and troponymy basing on Fellbaum and Apresjan, among others.’
- ‘Paradigmatic relations include relations such as synonymy, hyponymy, opposites (of various kinds), and entailment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.