One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No significant clinical side effects were observed during the study except one male who developed a hypomanic episode.’
- ‘In addition, they may induce hypomanic or manic symptoms in vulnerable persons, unmasking bipolarity.’
- ‘They might not be border collies, but they still only have two speeds: hypomanic and manic.’
- ‘If agitation is prominent, hypomanic symptoms may be misunderstood as representing an anxiety state.’
- ‘However, one patient was withdrawn as a result of significant hypomanic personality changes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.