One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A mild form of mania, marked by elation and hyperactivity.
- ‘As noted earlier, patients suffering from mania or hypomania seldom consult psychoanalysts.’
- ‘This family's story illustrates the concrete relationship between mania and hypomania.’
- ‘The clinical presentations of this disorder are broad and include mania, hypomania and psychosis.’
- ‘A mild to moderate level of mania is called hypomania.’
- ‘Without proper treatment, however, hypomania can become severe mania in some people or can switch to depression.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.