One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjectiveMedicine Veterinary Medicine
- ‘In a hypomagnesemic patient with healthy kidneys, the excretion of magnesium should be less than 1 mEq / L.’
- ‘Approximately 90% of patients who receive this nephrotoxic antineoplastic drug will become hypomagnesemic.’
- ‘Two of the three hypomagnesaemic patients were hypokalaemic.’
- ‘There was a single case of clinical hypomagnesaemic tetany for a ewe grazing an N plus K plot in year 1.’
- ‘It has been suggested that some forms of hypertension could be due to the direct effects of a hypomagnesaemic state on arteriolar and venular tone.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.