One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients with diabetes experiencing nocturnal hypoglycemia may have night sweats without other hypoglycemic symptoms.’
- ‘The treatment of diabetes (e.g. oral hypoglycemic agents) may result in hepatic damage.’
- ‘Diabetic autonomic neuropathy may lead to hypoglycemic unawareness and increased pupillary latency.’
- ‘Diabetes was also defined when participants were receiving oral hypoglycemic agents or insulin therapy.’
- ‘No increase in hypoglycemic symptoms was noted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.