One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The possibility of hypogenic karstification in deeper environments has been neglected for a long time.’
- ‘Furthermore, at least 50% of the total copper in the heap is in the form of hypogenic copper sulfides.’
- ‘These catheters are constructed with 100% silicone and are beneficial to people with hypogenic alergies.’
- ‘This process generates, for example, geothermal systems, hypogenic caves, and vein-hosted Au deposits, which I study in some detail.’
- ‘This type of karst is referred to a hypogenic karst.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.