One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The surgeon identifies and suture ligates the ipsilateral hypogastric artery and exposes the ureter.’
- ‘She underwent a total abdominal hysterectomy and bilateral hypogastric artery ligation.’
- ‘Then, he or she sutures the donor kidney's renal artery and the recipient's hypogastric artery using a vascular suture.’
- ‘Pain is conducted along the paracervical or inferior hypogastric plexus.’
- ‘Sensory afferent nerve fibers for pelvic organs, including the bladder, are found within the hypogastric and pelvic nerves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.