One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Morphine injected hypodermically was much more powerful and potentially addictive than opium taken orally.’
- ‘If it is desirable to stop the sweating abruptly, atropine hypodermically may be resorted to.’
- ‘It works well when hypodermically injected to tissue devoid of circulation and attains moderate bleaching effect when used as a pack.’
- ‘By hypodermically injecting a few ounces of liquid Tissue Builder, a pliable gel is quickly formed, filling emaciated and sunken tissue.’
- ‘The condition of these patients was alarming but improved under adrenalin hypodermically and artificial respiration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.