One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two lateral tomograms of the temporal bone 6 mm apart, acquired with hypocycloidal tomography.’
- ‘The hypocycloidal annulus must have exactly twice as many teeth as the orbiting planet gear.’
- ‘This is based on the classic hypocycloidal configuration which operates on the so-called ‘lost-tooth’ system.’
- ‘Examination of the wire phantom graphically illustrates that when using the hypocycloidal motion, there is uniform blurring of all wires.’
- ‘Because of the 2: 1 mechanical advantage of the hypocycloidal drive, 50% less force is required for braking.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.