One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is based on the classic hypocycloidal configuration which operates on the so-called ‘lost-tooth’ system.’
- ‘Two lateral tomograms of the temporal bone 6 mm apart, acquired with hypocycloidal tomography.’
- ‘Because of the 2: 1 mechanical advantage of the hypocycloidal drive, 50% less force is required for braking.’
- ‘The hypocycloidal annulus must have exactly twice as many teeth as the orbiting planet gear.’
- ‘Examination of the wire phantom graphically illustrates that when using the hypocycloidal motion, there is uniform blurring of all wires.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.