One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The yellow press will harp on it, hypocritically.’
- ‘Indeed, you engage in precisely this sort of rhetoric yourself while hypocritically decrying the heated rhetoric of the left.’
- ‘He hypocritically demands his colleagues maintain journalistic standards while flouting them himself.’
- ‘More hypocritically still, Missing pursued an abortive licensing agreement with a skateboard company to use his anarchist icon.’
- ‘And when I hear them admit to smoking pot, I wonder why they hypocritically fund the drug war.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.