One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most common anomalies are hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and coronary artery anomalies.’
- ‘After years of misdiagnosis, doctors finally realize she had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.’
- ‘‘In a majority of cases, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is inherited and develops over time, typically in the late teenage years,’ Kerber says.’
- ‘Dobutamine is contraindicated in idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis.’
- ‘Patients with dilated and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy are at increased risk for perioperative heart failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.