One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We haven't watched anything in the past month other than the hyperthyroidic creatures on Dora the Explorer.’
- ‘Why does sodium fluoride exert a mild antithyroidal effect in hyperthyroidic patients if it is inactive in normal persons?’
- ‘The page also said that if you are in the low range, you might be hyperthyroidic.’
- ‘I've contacted one of my best friends about any kind of treatment for hyperthyroidic cats.’
- ‘It is not unusual to have a hyperthyroidic individual to burn 30 lb in a month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.