One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Subclinical hyperthyroid and hypothyroid disease are laboratory diagnoses.’
- ‘Humans can be hyperthyroid, and secrete too many thyroid hormones or hypothyroid, secreting too few.’
- ‘Breast feeding should not be stopped in mothers treated with thyroxine for hypothyroidism even if the infant is hyperthyroid.’
- ‘Persons with undiagnosed Graves' disease may become hyperthyroid from absorption of increased dietary or topical iodine.’
- ‘She did some in-office tests and remarked that I don't have the reflexes of a hyperthyroid - no signs at all of muscular weakness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.