One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If the gas is flowing hypersonically, it may also be the lowest temperature natural material in the universe, maybe.’
- ‘Indeed, humans have been flying hypersonically for over four decades.’
- ‘The space shuttle is coasting from a very high speed and high altitude when it flies hypersonically.’
- ‘The first shock wave is created as the air in the barrel is compressed by the front of the projectile as it travels hypersonically down the barrel.’
- ‘‘This is not possible when travelling hypersonically and one would be forced to carry a lot more fuel as a result,’ says Terry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.