One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, his reliance on photographs was so great that his pictures often seem hyperrealistic, that is, more realistic than is possible.’
- ‘The ending felt to me like a hyperrealistic fantasy sequence by a non-objective narrator.’
- ‘Winsor McCay drew a hyperrealistic account of the sinking of the Lusitania in 1918.’
- ‘All the work's possible dreams are gummed up to create a world that is glacial, hyperrealistic, and devoid of poetry.’
- ‘It is half live action, half hyperrealistic animation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.