One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In spite of generally high hyperparasitism, no detrimental effect on the control efficiency of either primary parasitoid was noticed.’
- ‘It is the opposite of direct hyperparasitism.’
- ‘There is also a review by Sullivan and Volkl on ` hyperparasitism’ in which they discuss the impact of hyperparasitism on biological control.’
- ‘However, this study suggests that C. concinnata in Virginia may not escape hyperparasitism very effectively.’
- ‘In that case, limiting hyperparasitism would be more important for successful biological control of aphids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.