One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its hyperparasitic relationship is documented and illustrated.’
- ‘Members of the genus Asaphes are hyperparasitic on aphidiid wasps in aphids.’
- ‘The larvae of these species attract the hyperparasitic wasp Eurytoma lutea, whose larvae feed on these gall-formers.’
- ‘The hyperparasitic crab and the angler fish both have sedentary females and very small males.’
- ‘Some researchers have claimed that these wasps with hyperparasitic males pose a risk to effective biological control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.