One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At birth, most infants are hyperopic, meaning images are focused behind the retina.’
- ‘Among the list of abstracts that appear, one describes the author's review of the current status of hyperopic LASIK.’
- ‘The surgical procedure is similar for hyperopic patients, although the surgical technique varies to accommodate the flatter cornea.’
- ‘At birth, most infants are hyperopic, but when the eyes grow they usually become less hyperopic and by age 5-8 years emmetropic.’
- ‘The LASIK procedure can improve myopic and hyperopic vision with or without astigmatism in acceptable candidates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.