One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are established patients who are no longer adequately controlled and new hyperlipidaemic patients.’
- ‘Nash has been described most frequently in obese women who are diabetic or hyperlipidemic.’
- ‘Platelets taken from hyperlipidaemic patients are highly thrombogenic.’
- ‘Specialist advice should be taken on resistant or complex hyperlipidaemic states.’
- ‘Our results demonstrated that AFE treatment did not alter the total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides in hyperlipidemic hamsters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.