One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our results demonstrated that AFE treatment did not alter the total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, HDL cholesterol and triglycerides in hyperlipidemic hamsters.’
- ‘Platelets taken from hyperlipidaemic patients are highly thrombogenic.’
- ‘Nash has been described most frequently in obese women who are diabetic or hyperlipidemic.’
- ‘Specialist advice should be taken on resistant or complex hyperlipidaemic states.’
- ‘There are established patients who are no longer adequately controlled and new hyperlipidaemic patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.