One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hyperlipaemia
- ‘They should also be screened for hyperlipidaemia and diabetes.’
- ‘In addition, persons with diabetes mellitus and hyperlipidemia are more likely to have nonalcoholic fatty liver disease.’
- ‘Several other risk factors for cardiovascular disease, such as obesity, diabetes mellitus, and hyperlipidemia, are also correlated with CRP levels.’
- ‘She had insulin dependent type 2 diabetes, with hypertension and hyperlipidaemia.’
- ‘He had no history of hypertension, diabetes mellitus, or hyperlipidemia.’
- ‘The six programmes that used financial incentives for patients were for asthma, depression, hyperlipidaemia, and hypertension.’
- ‘What methods of lipid lowering decrease overall mortality rates in patients with hyperlipidemia?’
- ‘Like hypertension and cigarette smoking, diabetes mellitus and hyperlipidemia are modifiable risk factors for stroke.’
- ‘In some settings, this may include drugs to optimise risk factors such as hypertension, diabetes, and hyperlipidaemia.’
- ‘The prevalence ratios for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidaemia, and smoking changed less or did not change significantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.