One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two patients underwent subsequent arthroscopic surgery for a cyclops lesion that limited full hyperextension in the knee.’
- ‘Digital nerve block followed by hyperextension and longitudinal traction successfully reduces the dislocation.’
- ‘The most common dorsal dislocations are due to hyperextension with axial loading.’
- ‘The shoulder roll allows for hyperextension of the neonate's head, which provides greater exposure of the surgical site.’
- ‘Activities requiring repetitive hyperextension of the elbow may strain the anterior capsule.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.