One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we in this country are not entitled to read him hypercritically.’
- ‘What I hadn't done is take a look at it as hypercritically as I do the poor saps who end up on G&F.’
- ‘Try stepping outside yourself and look at your resume hypercritically, as an employer looking to hire you would.’
- ‘With this in mind, the avionics departments looked hypercritically at the prospect of buying new equipment.’
- ‘However, hypercritically, the US does not respect these rules for imports from the EU.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.