One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The site is usually hyperesthetic, and pain may be severe.’
- ‘The hyperesthetic nerve manifests itself first by pain, secondly by a reflex act on a motor apparatus.’
- ‘In one case each, the scar was persistently numb, hyperaesthetic or hypertrophic.’
- ‘Placement of the venous catheter may be difficult in a hyperesthetic and edematous limb.’
- ‘Because the area was hyperesthetic and because he feared damaging his brain he was afraid to wash or even touch this skin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.