One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The hyperesthetic nerve manifests itself first by pain, secondly by a reflex act on a motor apparatus.’
- ‘The site is usually hyperesthetic, and pain may be severe.’
- ‘Placement of the venous catheter may be difficult in a hyperesthetic and edematous limb.’
- ‘Because the area was hyperesthetic and because he feared damaging his brain he was afraid to wash or even touch this skin.’
- ‘In one case each, the scar was persistently numb, hyperaesthetic or hypertrophic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.