One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A condition in which the level of acid in the gastric juices is excessive, causing discomfort.
dyspepsia, acidity, heartburn, stomach ache, a stomach ache, upset stomach, an upset stomach, stomach upset, a stomach upset, a gastric upsetView synonyms
- ‘Hyperacidity, abdominal pain and frequent bowel movements are a possibility and patients try out several specialists without any abnormality being detected.’
- ‘Because it improves digestion but does not heat the body, Amla-Berry is ideal for calming mild to moderate hyperacidity.’
- ‘This will ease heartburn, hyperacidity, gastritis and peptic ulceration, and its gentle astringency is also useful in treating diarrhoea in children.’
- ‘If I eat spicy food, I get hyperacidity.’
- ‘Henna painting also takes away excess heat from the body and calms hives and rashes and balances hyperacidity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.