One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lesions of tuberculoid leprosy are anesthetic or hypesthetic; patients lose the ability to distinguish heat and cold.’
- ‘If the corneal sensitivity gets to the point where the patient becomes hypesthetic, a neurotrophic ulcer develops.’
- ‘The [petitioner] is hypesthetic on the dorsal aspect of the small finger and the ulnar half of the ring finger.’
- ‘The next day she was unable to overhand serve and the following day she awoke with a swollen, discolored, hypesthetic right upper extremity.’
- ‘In soles of the feet, considered to be an- or hypaesthetic, some residual pain sensation could occasionally be detected.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.