One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Fr. Rutler's views on liturgical music and hymnography are a reflection of his lifelong service to the Lord.’
- ‘These cycles of verses, intended to be ‘sung whenever one chooses,’ are unique in Slavic hymnography.’
- ‘Singing a capella is characteristic of Orthodox Christian hymnography.’
- ‘Roman law and Roman legal practice enriched the system of images of Byzantine hymnography.’
- ‘This book will be completely accessible to the uninitiated, and a wealth of hymnography for the established cantor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.