One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Schizopora species have only hymenial cystidia and no tramacystidia.’
- ‘If you cannot see them properly, push gently on the cover slip until the hymenial elements lie free in the medium.’
- ‘Beneath the gills there is a cavity, the hymenial chamber, which is still closed in this illustrated sample.’
- ‘The latter species has lecanorine apothecia with black hymenial disks.’
- ‘Then there will be either lamellae, or gills, or pores, with hymenial layers bearing the basidia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.