One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then there will be either lamellae, or gills, or pores, with hymenial layers bearing the basidia.’
- ‘Schizopora species have only hymenial cystidia and no tramacystidia.’
- ‘If you cannot see them properly, push gently on the cover slip until the hymenial elements lie free in the medium.’
- ‘Beneath the gills there is a cavity, the hymenial chamber, which is still closed in this illustrated sample.’
- ‘The latter species has lecanorine apothecia with black hymenial disks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.