One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The most common hymenal configurations are crescentic, annular, cuff-like, septate and fimbriated.’
- ‘A vertical incision is made in the vestibule over the center of the cyst and outside the hymenal ring.’
- ‘An enlarged hymenal opening of 1 cm or more is non-specific.’
- ‘Then the bride's undergarments or bedclothes stained with hymenal blood are publicly displayed.’
- ‘The running suture is carried to the hymenal ring and tied proximal to the ring, completing closure of the vaginal mucosa and rectovaginal fascia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.