One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A plant which grows in wet conditions.
- ‘Therefore, the distribution and growth habitat of hydrophyte and hygrophyte were investigated.’
- ‘A few hygrophytes and tropophytes are also met with, but under exceptional circumstances.’
- ‘Despite these unsympathetic harsh changes there are still many hygrophytes in the limited remaining marsh-lands.’
- ‘Around the marsh is a vast wetland, where hygrophytes are in full bloom in summer, and wild animals live peacefully, including red foxes, Sika deer and sables.’
- ‘They are the producers of the river ecosystem such as the alga or the hygrophyte.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.