One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All hygrometric measurements were performed using the psychrometric method after 3 hours at the steady state.’
- ‘Control joints are needed to accommodate the potential for movement resulting from thermal and hygrometric variations.’
- ‘Keys adjust the tension of the canvas depending on the hygrometric conditions.’
- ‘Natural condensation on the back wall records a hygrometric value between 55 and 80%.’
- ‘The hygrometric method is used for determination of the relative humidity of aqueous mixed electrolyte systems with magnesium and sodium sulphates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.