One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, some children display slow hydroxylation and clear tricyclic antidepressants more slowly.’
- ‘The effect of hydroxylation of the long fatty acid chain may also promote the adhesion by its participation in hydrogen bonding.’
- ‘This analysis indicated that, tentatively, increased stem elongation was accompanied by a promotion of cutin monomer hydroxylation.’
- ‘The ‘alternative’ pathway begins with the hydroxylation of the cholesterol side chain.’
- ‘During phase I, functional groups are added to the drug, or existing functional groups are transformed through oxidation, reduction, hydroxylation, hydrolysis and so on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.