One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dithionite
- ‘The reaction of the sodium hydrosulphite with the caustic water was expected to generate steam and sulfur dioxide.’
- ‘A truck carrying sodium hydrosulphite caught fire, causing the closure of Interstate 81.’
- ‘The latest technology is adopted to produce hydrosulphite from sodium formate.’
- ‘If staining is very stubborn, diluted bleach may be used providing the skin is then neutralised with sodium hydrosulphite and rinsed thoroughly.’
- ‘As for the bleaching agents, the hydrosulphites, particularly sodium and zinc are preferred.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.