One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dithionite
- ‘As for the bleaching agents, the hydrosulphites, particularly sodium and zinc are preferred.’
- ‘A truck carrying sodium hydrosulphite caught fire, causing the closure of Interstate 81.’
- ‘If staining is very stubborn, diluted bleach may be used providing the skin is then neutralised with sodium hydrosulphite and rinsed thoroughly.’
- ‘The latest technology is adopted to produce hydrosulphite from sodium formate.’
- ‘The reaction of the sodium hydrosulphite with the caustic water was expected to generate steam and sulfur dioxide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.